Water Based Concrete Exterior & Interior Sealer
Sealing concrete in the past has usually been a ‘come back when cured process’. Pro Seal 896 has changed the way we seal by being –
- Safer, Water Based & No VOCs – Environmentally friendly! Most concrete sealers use oil or toxic chemicals. Our sealers are water based and have no VOCs (volatile organic compounds) – in other words, they will not kill your plants and damage your waterways.
- Faster & Easier Application Methods – Our spray-on method is super-quick to apply, whilst still providing an extensive coating. Other sealants require a roll-on method with multiple coats (normally a couple of hours between coats). This quite often means the contractor is charging you for extra time on site, and quite possibly extra travel to complete the job.
- Less Labour and Materials Required
- Superior Stain Resistance – Pro Seal 896 is cutting edge, UV stabilised, commercial grade concentrates that are applied to water. The patented technology bonds better with evaporating moisture in concrete and provides a superior resistance to mould, dirt and grease.
- Can be Applied to Freshly Poured Concrete – Pro Seal 896 can be applied to newly poured concrete as soon as the concrete is hard enough to walk on. This means your surface will be protected and maintained right from the moment it is dry.
What are our sealing services?
- Concrete sealing of driveways, yard areas, industrial loading docks, factory or commercial floors
- Pavement sealing of areas surrounding commercial or industrial properties or privately owned houses
- Limestone Wall Sealing of feature walls and columns and houses built from limestone
Surfaces we seal:
- Exposed Aggregate
- Liquid Limestone
- Clay & Brick Pavers
- Granite Pavers
- Feature Limestone & Sandstone