Are harmful contaminants attacking your home’s exterior?
If you do not wash your home’s exterior regularly, mold, mildew, dirt, and many other contaminants can become embedded in your home’s siding. In addition to the negative impact this has on your home’s beauty and curb appeal, it will also quickly destroy your home’s exterior and devalue your property.
High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast has a fast, affordable solution
Our House Washing system is ideal for all types of home siding surfaces including brick, wood, render, and more. The SoftWash process includes an application of our anti-microbial treatment that removes contaminants from your home’s siding and inhibit future buildup.
Do not endure another day of living in a dirty house. The professionals at High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast can keep your home looking its best and help prevent costly siding repair or replacement expenses.
Call 0432 264 606 (Tim) or 0403 609 820 (Jamie) for your obligation free quote
What’s Included When We Clean Your House:
- Our unique formula PH-50 Xtreme is sprayed onto all surfaces, from the external of the gutters down to the ground of your house, where it begins to emulsify the build-up of grime, killing mould, mildew and soften cobwebs, making them easier to remove.This includes: External Gutters, Eaves, Windows (basic clean and left to dry), Underside of your pergola roof (if attached to the house), Screens (not removed from the windows), Walls, Railings/Balustrading, Balconies, Poles, Window Awnings
- Where necessary, surfaces are scrubbed with soft brushes to remove any stubborn stains or spots
- Surfaces are then rinsed off, removing any access dirt and grime.
Some stains and marks may be irremovable
HIRING HIGH PRESSURE CLEANING GOLD COAST IS THE EASIEST THING YOU’LL DO ALL DAY
Choosing High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast to clean and maintain your home starts with a quick phone call to a trained and experienced pressure washing expert who is familiar with all types of siding, roofing, concrete, and paved surfaces.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
First our team will briefly ask you some questions about your property, what you’re seeing that prompted the call, and how often you have these surfaces cleaned. Here are some topics that are covered on most calls:
- Surfaces you’re looking to have cleaned (roof, house wash, driveway, d fence, patio) and what they’re made of. If you don’t know or aren’t sure, don’t worry – we can help identify them!
- The address where these services will be performed. We will also grab an email address to send you a confirmation of when we will attend your property.
- The condition of the surfaces in question. Are you seeing general dirt and grime, or has the surface become infested with algae and mould? Not to worry, we’re experts at delivering perfect results no matter the condition.
IT’S TIME FOR YOUR PERFECT SERVICE
WE’RE ON OUR WAY TO DELIVER YOUR CLEAN
Lastly, here’s what you can expect on your date of service:
- We ask that your doors and windows be closed (we don’t want to wash the living room furniture!) and we’ll also need access to a working water tap.
- There’s no need to be home – go about your day and enjoy yourself! We perform all services while you’re out and about, so you can simply come home to a perfectly clean home.
If you’re ready for us to get to work, call us at 0432 264 606 or 0403 608 820 to be connected to an expert who is ready to help!
Suburbs we service…
Advancetown Arundel Ashmore Banora Point Benowa Biggera Waters Bilambil Heights Broadbeach Broadbeach Waters Bundall Burleigh Heads Burleigh Waters Carrara Clear Island Waters Coolangatta Coombabah Coomera Currumbin Currumbin Valley Currumbin Waters Elanora Final Head Gaven Gilston Helensvale Highland Park Hollywell Hope Island Kingscliff Kingsholme Labrador Lower Beechmont Main Beach Maudsland Mermaid Beach Mermaid Waters Merrimac Miami Molendinar Mount Nathan Mudgeeraba Nerang Ormeua Ormeau Hills Oxenford Pacific Pines Palm Beach Paradise Point Parkwood Pimpama Reedy Creek Robina Runaway Bay Southport Surfers Paradise Tallai Tallebudgera Tallebudgera Valley Tweed Heads Tweed Heads West Tweed South Tugun Upper Coomera Varsity Lakes Worongary