Shopping Centres and Strip Malls Require Regular Maintenance Cleaning
Shopping centres and strip malls are busy environments where loads of people enter and exit daily. With all those people comes all that debris, gum, stains and general mess associated with high traffic areas. Although many commercial property managers are working with a meagre budget due to high vacancy rates, shopping centre pressure cleaning is still a very needed service and should not be one that is underestimated.
The small investment cost of quarterly pressure cleaning at a shopping centre or strip mall has more impact to end consumers than most may realize. Not only are the current businesses happy because their entrances, and walls are clean, the entire structure is more inviting to potential tenants, which increases the odds of new tenants filling in those empty spaces.
Shopping Centre pressure cleaning may include the pathways, walls, columns, building exterior, and canopies. The majority of shopping centres have the concrete paths pressure washed at quarterly intervals. Other areas are typically cleaned on an “as needed” basis.
Talk to HPCGC to discuss a scheduled maintenance cleaning programme.
Areas we can clean include…
- Building Washing
- Pathway Cleaning
- Gum Removal
- Basement Car Park Cleaning
- Upper level Car Park Cleaning
- Car Park Shade Sail Cleaning
- Signage Cleaning
0432 264 606
When selecting a pressure washing company, look for the following items to ensure that they are knowledgeable and can handle the task at hand safely and efficiently
- Vehicle or trailer mounted equipment– You don’t want to see a handyman rolling a pressure washer out of his trailer to clean a strip mall’s sidewalks. These machines are usually too small to run a surface cleaner attachment, which increases efficiency and creates a uniform cleaning pattern.
- References and pictures– An experienced commercial pressure cleaning company will have several references as well as before and after photos of shopping center pressure cleaning. Look for more than just concrete cleaning. A professional pressure cleaning company should be proficient in softwashing, gum removal and building exterior cleaning.
- Online reviews– Look for customer reviews on a credible platform. Google reviews are great because they require the person leaving the review to log in, reducing the chances of fake reviews. Also, check the companies Social Media pages to see when they were established. Many use “stock” photos as they have not actually done any of the cleaning they are promoting
- Insurance– Ensure the company you are using has adequate Insurance